Director of Recruiting
Shawn Powell Joseph
Professional CFO Management Consultant
I have three great passions: business, travel, and learning new things. Being a Professional CFO & Management Consultant allows me to combine my three great passions to develop strategies that solve problems for my clients. An accountant by training, a global management professional by choice, and a doctoral scholar by fire; my mission is to help small companies and entrepreneurs succeed on their own terms. Management consulting is not a one size fits all proposition, therefore each project is undertaken with an open mind and an attentive ear.
Working with entrepreneurs and private company start-ups, turnarounds, and small public companies, I clarify challenges, develop solutions, and get things done. I specialize in small and mid-sized company strategy, operations, accounting and financial management, and process improvement.
The entrepreneurial spirit is in me. “I started my first business when I was 17yrs old. When I was 24yrs old I was a part of my family’s HVAC firm in New York. The warm weather called me to Florida. I changed careers but found that working with business owners is my passion...During the past 30 years I’ve gained valuable business experience that taught me the importance of understanding both the operational and financial side of running a successful business. I am able to use this business expertise to help business owners become more efficient and more profitable while ultimately increasing the value of their businesses.
Our team of experts help our clients understand and implement the same types of tools and techniques that larger companies and successful franchises use within their operations. We’re focused on helping clients manage and grow their companies so they can reach their professional goals.
We have spoken at hundreds of seminars on a variety of business planning topics. Our team has worked with businesses from a wide range of industries including construction,technology, retail, property management, medical and more.” Helping you increase profits so you can enjoy the fruits of your labor is our goal”.
Meet Bob DiBella
- Community figure in Brevard County
- Brevard County Resident since 1984
- Married to childhood sweetheart for over
- 43 years (as of this printing)
- Two children and three awesome grandchildren
- Enjoy Golfing, Reading, and Ballroom Dancing
- Board Member - Brevard Symphony Orchestra
- Board Member - Kol Mashiach Synagogue
- Member - Brevard Sister-City Program
- Feed a Family Foundation Committee Member
- Board Member of the Florida Institute of Technology We Venture and mentor through their Ignite 360 Mentoring Program
- Member of the Brevard County Investment Committee
- Member - Million Dollar Round Table
- Member of the Brevard Home builders and Contractors Association (HBCA)